Consortium Impresit Metallurgica’s core business is the trading of steel and as such, is a global supplier of pipes, steel products and manufactured goods derived from non-ferrous metals.
We are an international professional organization capable of supplying pipes, tubes, valves, fittings, sealing and insulation articles, bars, wires, electro-welded wire meshes and fences, strips, profiles, sheets and plates to the oil & gas, petrochemical, industrial, mechanical and naval industries.
- Steel for pipes, coils, sheet and long products
- Steel for rails, railway exchanges and wheels
- Primary and secondary alluminium
- Copper and alloys
- Other products
Our headquarters are in Turin Italy, and our current business structure is the result of a merger between the Impresit S.r.l. Group of Turin and two of Cavatorta's Group of Parma: Metallurgica Abruzzese S.p.A. and Fintrading S.r.l.
The union of the above companies has led to a new reality: Consortium Impresit Metallurgica, which includes experience over fifty years in relevant areas of the partner companies, the logistics and worldwide distribution network, the financial capacity to archive the important trading operations in steel sector.
Our products range includes a wide range of products
The technical and financial requirements of Consortium Impresit Metallurgica are
- Export in more than 50 foreign countries between Europe and rest of the World.
- There are six commercial representations with warehouses, located in France, Romania, Ukraine, England, Portugal and U.S.A.
- There are six productive factories: four in Italy, one in France and one in Romania.
- There are 50.000 MT of steel purchased per year from the principal suppliers, like Riva Acciaio S.p.A Italy, Metinvest Ukraine, Ferriere Nord S.p.A. Italy, Nyrstar Belgium, Icdas Turkey, ect.
- There are also two offices in India and China for select, qualify suppliers and support Italian purchasing department, one in Mumbai for India and one in Honk Kong for China.
The turnover of the last five years:
lThe sales volume of steel of the last five years:
Thanks to the structure and history of the consortium, we have established a solid presence in the hydrocarbon sector as well as in many other valuable industrial markets. The specific technical and financial features of our company allows us to obtain credits from suppliers, work on large scale, and be able to offer important financial guarantees, such as Bid Bond, Performance Bond and Letter of Credit.
If you have any query, doubts or if you need any information about us, please do not hesitate to contact us.